Change of Address
Your Family Support Coordinator (FSC) will guide you through the change of address process. Please contact your FSC with the following information:
- New address
- Effective date (date of
move) Newschool district (if applicable)
- New county (if applicable)
- Phone number (if applicable)
You will receive an email from HelloSign for each student effected. This email will provide a link to complete the Change of Address Enrollment Notification Form (ENF). Once the ENF is completed and signed, you will then be instructed to submit your Proof of Residency.
Please note: Failure to complete the Change of Address Process may cause ISP Reimbursement checks to be withheld. PA Virtual may not ship any school materials & equipment until the Change of Address Process has been completed.
Please be advised that the Change of Address Process is not considered
Charter School Enrollment Form
& Proof of Residency
The Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) requires that PA Virtual maintains a current Charter School Enrollment Notification Form and proof of residency for all students. A new form is required if your address information changes and must be submitted by PA Virtual to your local school district within 15 days of the change. Once the Change of Address Notification form is completed and proof of residency is submitted, your address change will be considered complete.
Please keep the following in mind:
- As per PDE guidelines, the notification form and proof of residency must be returned to us within 5 business days.
- We cannot accept electronic signatures (other than HelloSign with corresponding tracking page)
- Change of Address Notification forms cannot be processed without proof of residency.
- P.O Boxes can only be accepted along with a street address
The following forms are considered acceptable proof of residency:
- Utility Bill (all pages, service address, most recent, within 1 month)
- Mortgage Statement (or mortgage itself)
- Lease (full document with all pages, dates, and signature required)
- PA Driver’s License or PA State Identification Card (Address Change Card with Driver’s License or State Identification Card is acceptable)
- Vehicle Registration with current Insurance Card
- Residency Affidavit (A valid proof of residency from the list above is required from the owner of the property in which the student is living)
- Sworn Statement (completed with established guidelines)