Your Family Support Coordinator (FSC) will guide you through the change of address process. Please contact your FSC with the following information:
- New address
- Effective date (date of
move) Newschool district (if applicable)
- New county (if applicable)
- Phone number (if applicable)
You will be asked to complete the Change of Address Notification Form and provide valid proof of residency. Once you complete the form, print and sign it, and mail it back to the main office:
630 Park Avenue
ATTN: Change of Address
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Completed paperwork can also be faxed to 866.700.7140 or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Operations Team will work with you to finalize the process. Feel free to contact OPS with any questions at (484)243-0000.
Please Note: Failure to complete the Change of Address Notification Form could result in delayed ISP reimbursement checks or delayed shipment of school materials and equipment.
Please be advised that address changes are not considered
Charter School Enrollment Form
& Proof of Residency
The Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) requires that PA Virtual maintains a current Charter School Enrollment Notification Form and proof of residency for all students. A new form is required if your address information changes and must be submitted by PA Virtual to your local school district within 15 days of the change. Once the attached Change of Address Notification form is completed and returned, along with the corresponding proof of residency, your address change will be considered complete.
Please keep the following in mind:
- As per PDE guidelines, the notification form and proof of residency must be returned to us within 5 business days.
- We cannot accept electronic signatures (other than HelloSign with corresponding tracking page)
- Change of Address Notification forms cannot be processed without proof of residency.
- P.O Boxes can only be accepted along with a street address
The following forms are considered acceptable proof of residency:
- Utility Bill (all pages, service address, most recent, within 1 month)
- Mortgage Statement (or mortgage itself)
- Lease (full document with all pages, dates, and signature required)
- PA Driver’s License or PA State Identification Card (Address Change Card with Driver’s License or State Identification Card is acceptable)
- Vehicle Registration with current Insurance Card
- Residency Affidavit (A valid proof of residency from the list above is required from the owner of the property in which the student is living)
- Sworn Statement (completed with established guidelines)