School Records Request
To request student records, send record request to:
Fax: (866) 700-7064
Parent Records Request
For HS Students Only (Grades 9-12)
Progress Reports (K-8), PSSA Scores, Other Documents
(Anything but Change of Address, Ex: Phone Number, email, emergency contact change)
Your FSC will guide you through the change of address process. Please contact your FSC with the following information:
- New address
- Effective date (date of move)
- Whether there is a change to another school district
- Phone number
Once your paperwork has been submitted to PA Virtual, The Operations Department: email@example.com 484-680-7756 will finalize the process.
TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS – PA VIRTUAL NEEDS PROOF OF RESIDENCY AND NOTIFICATION FORM-YOUR FSC WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THESE FORMS
The Pennsylvania Department of Education requires that PA Virtual maintain a current Enrollment Notification Form and proof of residency form on file for each student. A new form is required anytime part of your address information changes and must be submitted by PA Virtual to your local school district within 15 days of the change. Once the attached Change of Address form is completed and returned, your address change will be considered complete.
When PA Virtual is informed that a family has moved, we will place a hold on your internet service provided reimbursement check and ink shipments until the enclosed forms are completed and returned to us along with proof of residency. Please be advised that address changes are not considered completed until all forms are returned and complete.
Please keep the following in mind –
- As per PDE guidelines the notification form and proof of residency must be returned to us within 5 business days.
- Electronic signatures are NOT acceptable.
- Notification forms cannot be processed without proof of residency.
- P.O BOXES CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED ALONG WITH A STREET ADDRESS.
The following forms are considered acceptable proof of residency:
- Mortgage statement/Lease/Utility Bill/Insurance Statement – Full Document (all pages)
- PA Drivers License/Identification Card/Vehicle Registration
- Federal or State Tax Document/Paycheck Stub w/Address of Employee & Employer
- State form notifying Department of Welfare of child’s new address
- Residency Affidavit
A valid proof of residency from the list above is required from the owner of the property in which the student is living.